PeIjUaN佩娟

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Abandoned Blog.....

Its been a long long time since I last updated my blog.....very sorry to those who have been visiting my blog, I'll try to update as often as I can...finally started work in March.....really have lots to learn....but guess what I really need to learn is to manage my time properly......I should aim to leave the office by 630 everyday.....if not I wont get enough rest....

Just want to upload some rare pictures....I didn't choose them randomly....2 of them were taken during Yong Yang and Marcus's birthday....it's rare cos that's the first
time the whole 小组 go out together....even though I don't belong to that group anymore, felt really happy when they invited me to the dinner.




This photo was taken at my graduation.....its really rare cos I don't think I have ever taken photographs with my brother alone.....its always taken with other people...hope he doesn't mind me posting on my blog..haha....think that's about it..I'll try to upload more photos next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home