PeIjUaN佩娟

Monday, December 10, 2007

home alone + jobless + sick.

my mum's currently in GC, visiting my brother, at the same time attending his convocation.....haomin's still in france....so i'll be alone at home for the whole week....furthermore, my eldest aunt's in china with my uncle for tour....so cant go to her place for dinner...so sad......good thing Pat ask me out for dinner on wed...haha...

been sick since last wed....was down with sore throat and flu...lost my voice since thurs.....good think its coming back....i would say half my voice came back...so hopefully i'll recover by fri....

last fri was my last day of work at SGH, i think its time for me to get serious n look for a permanent job.....don't think i'll be able to go back to UQ next yr for honours....

can't really think of stuffs to update.....so will stop here for now....maybe next time i'll upload more photos to make my blog more interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home