PeIjUaN佩娟

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Break Record!!!

think i've really broken my record....if i remember correctly, i used to see a doc once a month (or maybe 2 months)...think 1 of e reasons y my mum decided to bring me to sg is cos of my health.....well...for e first few years my condition did not improve....i still see the doc quite often....things got better when i went to sec sch....prob cos i took up netball.....from 2004-2007, my condition was actually very good.....seldom have sinus problems....and i only see a doc once in a blue moon....ever since i return to sg...i've been having sinus problems again....n i took 4 days mc out of the 3 months contract with sgh....

oh well, i didn't expect my condition was so bad this time round....at first i thought its just normal flu and sore throat....went to see a doc on 6th dec, then i lost my voice....it never came back till 22nd dec....so i really thank God that i managed to sing on 23rd dec n Christmas...fearing that my condition will worsen during the camp week, i went to see the doc on 16th dec....this time round i was given antibiotics...i finished all the medicine, my voice came back....but somehow i'm still having flu....then started getting a bit of sore throat yesterday.....so i had no choice but to see the doc again today.....3 times in dec....the doc also got a shock.....n she took my blood pressure, but said nothing, so i think its still within the healthy range...hopefully i'll recover fully this time round....if not think she might ask me to take blood test...haha....think my medical bill for this month is about $120......haiz.....but don't think i'll see the doc again this year...better not....haha....

1 Comments:

  • At 4/1/08 16:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh nononono! do take care of yourself ya!? =)

    eleanor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home