PeIjUaN佩娟

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Free time...?????

yes, i know its been a while since i last updated my blog....sorry to those who have been constantly visiting my blog....will be spending sometime updating my blog today lah...be prepared for a super long post!!!!

just a few updates....thank God for providing me the temp job....initially i thought i'll be the only one at the interview. was surprised to see 3 other candidates waiting outside the office...in the end, another girl & i got the job....had been work for 1 1/2 week.....basically i handle patient registration, answer phone calls and listen to patients' complaints...sounds pretty simple...but tough especially if u're faced with difficult patients....everyday's filled with surprises....once i was asked to act as translator for the doctor...i was also asked to promote the new service to patients...so within this short period of time, i transformed from a clerk to translator to "sales promoter"....haha...

recently i've been receiving messages on faith and God's timing...sometimes u really need the faith to wait upon God's timing for everything. i've sent out a few resumes in august but only received notices from the temporary positions....that's 1 of the reasons why i took up the SGH job....on thursday i finally received a call from Suntec (i sent out my resume to them abt 1 month ago) asking me to go down for an interview. i would say its a perfect timing for me....cos firstly, i feel its kind of inappropriate for me to take time off to go for job interviews...however, as i've take half day leave for my basic theory test on thurs, so i ask Suntec to arrange the interview on that day...just right....also, i've received an award from UQ, so this will boost my resume...thirdly, since the post i applied for is Assistant Manager/Executive - Client Services, my current job would at least give me some advantages...Pray that the interview will go on smoothly....

while the title indicates free time....i actually have quite a few things to do....i've just finished updating my resume....now updating my blog...will be spending the rest of the day practising my choir part, preparing for my basic theory and reading up on the Maccabean Revolt....

just some thoughts.....:
(1) since the JSM choir has attempted few items from the Messiah, maybe we should all get a copy of Handel's Messiah Choral Score...haha

(2) somehow i realise i've been getting new bruises each day....don't even know how i got them....maybe i should wear a protective suit everyday siah...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home